If you are looking for help in order to learn a new managerial skills, then take this wonderful opportunity! Application for the Geoff Boyes International Student Leadership Awards at Ryerson University, Canada.
The key goal of this funding opportunity is to support smart and well-deserved students who are faced with financial obstacles to full-time post-secondary education at the university.
Ryerson University is a public research university that was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It offers full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate programs leading to Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees.
Why you should study at Ryerson University, post-secondary education at the university will largely serve as a means of acquiring the skills, training and skills needed to enter your desired profession. The secondary level of education is specifically instrumental in preparing students with knowledge that will make them logical in their thinking, as well as in the world in which they live.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 February 2021.
- Institution: Ryerson University
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Degree Level: Post-Secondary Education
- Value of Award: Sum of $2,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be given: Two
- Nationality: International Students
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from all countries are eligible
- Available Courses: Post-Secondary studies
- Eligible Criteria: All ambitious students must register in a full-time secondary school study:
- Aspirants must have been constantly enrolled in full-time secondary school studies and be entering in a post-secondary university for the first time (that is at least three Ontario Grade 12 U/M courses, or Canadian International equivalents within the 2020-2021 regular secondary school year).
- Qualified students must be admitted to an undergraduate degree program and satisfy all requirements included in an official offer of admission.
- An international students (non-An international student (non-Canadian requiring a study permit).
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to be eligible for this opportunity, applicants are obliged to take admission at the University. After enrolling for this admission, you will be considered automatically for sponsorship.
- Supporting Documents: All aspirants must submit all the following important documents:
- An essay or project summary: this may be a piece of creative writing or a summary of any creative project which you may have undertaken. It must reflect your space for original thought and creative ability (maximum 750 words)
Two letters of reference
- Academic reference letter that verifies your academic proficiency. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative efforts.
- The reference letter should state your leadership/creative efforts. It should not verify educational accomplishment.
Admission Requirements: If you want to be registered in this educational program, all applicants must have their prior degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: If English is not the first language in your country, then you are recommended to provide evidence of English Language Abilities at a sufficient level.
Ryerson University will provide a prize sum of $2,000 to the successful applicants.